Saturday, November 28, 2009

Intro

I am a college student studying Information Technology. I also work as the Director of IT for a school district in Southern California. I have been a Mac user since I bought my first computer and will never go back. I am fascinated with Apple products and I am always looking into them and trying to stay up on the cutting edge of Apple Technology. The best part about working for the district I work at is that it is an Apple One-to-One computing school. This gives me ample opportunity to work on Apple products and to familiarize myself with their latest and greatest. I also own a few Apple products at home. I have a MacBook Pro as does my wife, we both have iPhones and iPods and we also enjoy using our Apple TV. The 3.0 software for the Apple TV has made some great improvements. Through this blog I want to share my experiences working with Apple products and try to give some insight on how to use them to the fullest of their ability. If there are ever any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge. I have recently started reading and training so that I can become Apple certified and look to one day open up an Apple repair center in my local area. I think the more that Apple products are welcomed into the lives of people the more they will realize how nice the products are and how much they can really help simplify and organize peoples lives. One of the main reasons I made the switch to Apple is because of the ease of use and the simplicity of using everything together. One thing I will say is that I am a Mac through and through. I know a lot of Windows people and I don't have anything against them. I think Windows is a good product I just much prefer to use a Mac. When it comes down to it each system has its own ups and downs and a case can be made for either one. I prefer not to argue about what one is better because it really comes down to an opinion and a preference. I at times am a little strange. I tend to get caught up in having the latest and greatest Apple product and like getting into them and seeing what they can do for me. If you can handle all of that and want to try to gain something from my experience in the Mac world then please check back and let me know what you want to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment